Tuesday, January 7, 2014

14 Weeks Pregnant

Yes, I am now 14 weeks pregnant and I definitely look pregnant now, my stomach "popped" like bread with yeast and I am now in stretchy maternity jeans and my favorite pair of black leggings. Shirts are still an iffy situation, I can wear **some** non maternity shirts others I look like a redneck heading to the local wal-mart! No offense if your a wal-mart shopper who's clothes don't fit. I am a dorky redneck, proud to live in a mobile home with my husband and my "guard" dog Scooter.

I go Thursday to my doctor IF it doesn't get cancelled because he has another delivery at the hospital-that is why last Friday got cancelled. I get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and yes I am so ready, I know everything is fine because LO (little one) is active, kicking and moving a whole lot. I got up wrong out of bed earlier and LO rolled off my bladder and banged right into my very sore endometriosis cyst that sits right outside my babies cozy dwelling. Oww and some pee leakage happened....which is ok, I know it will get worse in the next few months but I'm ready.

Things I am doing with LO this week

-Spending alone time talking and rubbing my belly letting LO know it is loved and I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl-only a few more weeks!
-Watching what I eat along with eating everything in sight and I mean everything. String cheese, grapes, you name it I'll eat it-even though that Taco Bell chalupa sounds sooo good
-Listening to the radio because I like music-and I hope to give the baby an appreciation of music
-Making sure to put stretch mark cream on my stomach to prevent zebra stripes
-Not going into the nursery/office/storage space every 5 minutes envisioning inpending motherhood
-Not worrying about the baby and if I'll hear the heartbeat. I lost 3 babies before stressing about it will make everything worse
-Praying to God a whole lot more and asking him to bless this baby and keep this baby safe.
-Get this sinus/upper respiratory infection under control, it's miserable and if I'm miserable no one is safe!


I am actually going to try to make it to church tomorrow night-I am going to go stir crazy I was sick Sunday and I have not left the house to go anywhere since Saturday. I'm ready for real clothes and warm weather-this polar vortex is getting old-sooo incredibly cold.

So on that note I'll leave a picture of my pretty girl Scooter curled up next to the portable space heater

No comments:

Post a Comment