Thursday, January 30, 2014

Normal Pregnancy

This is me at my most sarcastic..just an fyi

I'm having a normal uneventual pregnancy-I am only on activity restriction because of my past history of miscarriage. But I am so lazy...here is why

1. I do take my daily prenatal vitamin-but sometimes it's 3-4 hours late-because I'm just too lazy to go take it or I end up falling back to sleep and forget

2. I have given up trying to take a weekly pregnancy belly pic-I am so done with watching my stomach grow-if the lil one wants to know I'll say "volleyball" at 4 months and "blocking the sun" thanks to a friend for that analogy when I'm due in July.

3. I may have a pregnancy "glow" but I'm not going to make myself look good if I don't feel it. Yoga pants, leggings and a cute pregnancy top and I am set to go. I don't care if I'm dressed to go out with the husband or to go to church. I am big and comfortable that is all.

4. I don't mind having a baby shower I need stuff sorry to anyone who thinks I'm greedy-but other than that no party for me. When I know what I'm having I am going to kick my feet up, watch something on Netflix that is humorous and thank the Lord my baby is healthy.

5. I am tired, and I will sleep whenever I feel like it. I do go out with my mom (who is AWESOME) once a week and it is SO nice to get a break from the boringness of my life.

6. I love feeling the baby move around, but sometimes it'll hit my backbone or my bladder and all I can say is ouch, and try to make him or her move from where it's situated.

7. I've become accustomed to being a two person body ie. Myself and a small tiny person that has taken residence inside of me.

8. To add to 5, it goes beyond being tired it goes to the point where lil one stays up all night long and then I sleep all day to make up for it.

Above all I love being pregnant and I am thankful for being pregnant because after 3 losses I thought it was never going to happen. But I am looking forward to being a mom and even though it's a big change I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment