Thursday, January 9, 2014

Healthy Baby

As the doctor put the magic doppler on my stomach and the room filled with the sounds of the babies heartbeat I was in awe. How amazing it truly is that from a tiny blob of cells has a baby developed. Like the verse said, "for you formed my inward parts" it is so true, and hearing that heartbeat made me feel so blessed. I was in awe, and I was shocked, it was real.

I have so much to be thankful for, besides being a wife, and being thankful for my husband and my beautiful labrador, now I can be thankful for this little life inside of me. I was told by the doctor, it would have been impossible without God for me to conceive. My endometriosis is so severe it prevents conception. I also have the possibility of RH factor problems, the doctor hinted at that being the reason why I lost 2 at 12 weeks. The time was right and the Lord blessed us, we can't take all the credit, but I can thank the Lord for giving me this opportunity to have a child and become a mother.

I'm 14 weeks and 5 days, and July 7th is coming quick but my husband and I preparing ourselves for the change our lives are going to take. We waited almost 5 years for this opportunity, and after losing 3 babies everything is perfect.

As my doctor said "that heartbeat means that a little boy or girl is perfectly healthy!" The heartbeat is at 155 beats per minute, I haven't gained any weight and I look like I swallowed a volleyball! Prayers have been answered, and I keep on praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment